Ai software engineer
Netherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtTechnology
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic youngster to help us build Undagrid AI solutions!
Undagrid is a well-known, venture capital-backed scale-up offering IoT software solutions for the traceability of business goods and materials across global logistical processes. We’re looking for an AI software engineer (starter/junior/medior) to join our dedicated team. Work with us to make fascinating new AI for Internet of Things technology. We expect you to think out-of-the-box and apply your knowledge to both existing and new domains. You'll be working with other AI team members who can support you in your growth and give you the freedom to explore your own ideas.
The key responsibilities:
In this role, you will be working with colleagues to analyze and implement deployable AI solutions. It will include data collection and cleaning, implementation of new algorithms, and optimization. Also, you will be responsible to explain the solution amongst team members so that the solution could be deployed on different platforms.
You will develop and integrate an AI solution model that meet the internal requirements and results in creating light weighted AI solutions.
With the team, you study the developments in this specific field and translate them into opportunities for the organization.
We expect from you:
- 0-2+ years experience, willing to learn is key
- Master’s degree in Software development (e.g., Data Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Signal processing)
- Experience with Deep Learning training or pattern recognition models
- Strong math, statistics fundamentals, and signal processing knowledge
- Knowledge of Python & time series data analysis
- Cooperative mindset
- A pre is having knowledge about e.g.: Spark, K8s, Docker, Keras, gRPC, SQL
What can you expect from us:
- Competitive salary with growth opportunities
- Exciting daily work, with direct contact with our global working customers. You’ll see some of the world!
- A great team which is highly motivated to onboard new team members and share knowledge
- Stock option plan, based on performance & experience
- Public transport card
- Brand new and inspiring office in the heart of Utrecht; the office is located right at the main train station
- Bi-monthly social team events
- Optimum work-life efficiency